Monday, October 8, 2007

Packing for Florida!

Well, this is the busy time of our year. Not only are we getting everything ready for the holidays and spring collections but we are travelling to several shows over the next couple of months.

This week we are off to Florida!!! St. Petersburg that it.......we are in our third year of doing the Angels After Dark show that is held in the Bank of America building in downtown St Petersburg and is put on by a fabulous group of ladies raising money to support children charities in that area. We are honored to be a small part of such a great show. So I have been in the studio working on lots of new goodies since we got back from Virginia & the DC area.........I will have some ready to post either tonight or first thing tomorrow as a sneak peek! I know one of my wonderful stores is really excited about several of the peices already!!!!

So if you are in the St. Petersburg area please come by & visit us this Friday during the show. Let me know that you read about it on the blog & I will give you a special show discount!!!!!WHOO HOOO!!

Looking forward to some fun in the sun, a bit of disney and lots of great sales during the show!

I will post pictures shortly for you!!!!!

Have a sparkling day!

June

No comments: