Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Fun

Can you believe that summer is actually here!??!!! I can't but I am SO happy as I love it so much......course Spring is I think my favorite season as I love watching the flowers bloom & the new leaves appear on the trees...such an inspiring rebirth every year.

Ok, well on to some new things finally! I am back in the studio & working hard to get tons of new things listed in the store.


So these two necklaces are some of my new fav's! We are calling them Pink Lemonade
& Sassy Palm Tree! Bet you can't tell which is which.....LOL!!! They are our new featured necklaces in our new ad for Southern Lady Magazine

This adorable bracelet is from our June Beach Collection & about to be a give-a-way next week on Friday Findings on June 13th at Capitola Girl & Posh Mama.

I will post the link for everyone when it goes live next week so that you can enter.....
maybe you will be the lucky winner!

Off to the studio to work and get ready for a show next Wednesday in Birmingham, MI! I am doing the Women of Bloomfield art show and there are just some great artists there every year. Worth checking out if you are in the area........
I will have lots of one of a kinds there just for the show!

Happy Summer Sparkles!
June

No comments: