Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Swarovski Create Your Style -Tucson 2009

To say that I am excited would be putting it mildly to say the least......

I will be teaching a class & a demo for Swarovski Crystal's Create Your Style with Crystallized Swarovski Elements in Tucson, AZ on February 3rd!

I created a necklace for this event called Northern Copper Sky Necklace:



You can go to Create Your Style to sign up for my class or any of the other fabulous classes being taught in Tucson this coming February 3-6, 2009.

There are only 20 spots for my class so sign up soon so that you are sure to get your seat. What fun we are going to have in Tucson!!!!

Sparkles
June

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Just beautiful!

~ Gabriela ~

June Beach said...

Gabriela

Thank you so much!!

Coming from you that is such a compliment!

Sparkles
June