Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sparkles with Crystallized Swarovski Elements

Well, I have sent in my all paperwork and now I am waiting on my box with lots of sparkling goodies inside as part of my becoming a Crystallized Swarovski Elements Ambassador along with 19 other fabulous designers........what an honor! Truly! I will share more soon but to be able to help promote a brand that I personally love so much well ......it's thrilling!
Here I am finishing my demonstration of my Sassy Sparkling Watch Bracelet that I did in the Tucson showroom and my friend another Crystallized Swarovski Ambassador, Jamie North.

This is an exciting time for Beach Haus Designs & myself as I am embarking on new design techniques that I will be telling you more about later as well as teaching more which I am really excited about......working on new class submissions as we speak . I also have some other fun things in the works that I can't talk about yet but promise to tell when I can.
Beach Haus Designs is also on
and we would be thrilled if you wanted to join our page as a fan!

No comments: