Friday, November 8, 2013

Beaders In Paradise 2013








I was honored to be asked to teach for a second year at Beaders In Paradise 2013!




               A beautiful lady with her completed necklace from mine & Jamie North's class!!!


 Two of my favorite people in the world!  Kevin & Jamie, so much fun to be able to spend time together during Beaders In Paradise!



 Another lovely lady showing off her necklace from my Color Me Starfish resin class!  Fantastic job and wonderful student!!


 Two amazing ladies I am thrilled to call friends Melissa Grakowsky Shippee & Melissa Cable.  These ladies are beyond talented!!! Such a pleasure to get to spend time with them!

 Some of our students busy working on their necklaces....it was a busy but fun few days!


Me & my sweetie enjoying time with friends during dinner at Compass Point


Till next time!  

Sparkles!!!

June

No comments: